Sign in to follow this  
Rogen

Thoughts on RXP 650/635/625 GTN and use of TAWS A/B ?

Hey Folks,

I was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on the use of the RXP 650/635/625 GTN and use of TAWS A/B or the third TAWS option the RXP brings.

For some context I've been working through the MilViz DHC2 freebee updating and resolving various issues.

At present I've fixed issues in sound, gauge and model, have implemented the newest flight model found on the MilViz forum, placed a workaround for MVAMS not updating the Straight Floats version, updated landing lights as well as various effects and am atm migrating the F1 GTNs over the the RXP releases.

And just wondering what thoughts there are re: use of either the 650 or 635 or 625 GTN and choosing one of the TAWS options ?

At present I've set the master GTN to either the 750 or 650 with the alternate as a 625.

The 750 is set to TAWS B and the 6xx set to TAWS A.

TAWS A seems to be a lot more complex to set up but includes the destinctive WOOP WOOP pullup warning, however I'm not at all familar with TAWS A.

Throughts ? comments ? recommendations ?

The 2 x 6xx GTNs, top is 650, bottom is 625 atm, both have TAWS A enabled and the left click on screen popout/in option.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

The newest flight model include additional seat position based views.

• Like 2

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

I’ve usually just stuck with default; the descriptions of the differences haven’t always been the clearest in my tiny brain.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM