Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

PMDG 737 BBJ fictional repaint request

Hello all,

I have finally decided to buy the PMDG BBJ and I would dearly love a talented person to do a repaint for it.

This request is based on an old FS2004 IFly 737-900 as a BBJ and can be found on the old Flight 1 library files system (FS2004 IFly 737 BBJ - Five Star Charter) done by Karzhol Designs for me a long time ago.

If some wonderful person is willing to do this for me, please just say yes and I will msg you with an image of the aircraft. 

The design is mine and is dedicated to my lovely Indonesian wife, to whom I have been married for nearly 20 years.

The only other thing to be aware of is that I wish it to be freely available via Flightsim.to as a PMDG fictional livery.

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

5 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

A working link might help! 😉

Mate, 

A great idea and if I had the technical ability to do that I would have. That is the reason for all the information I have provided. 

I admit that I am somewhat of a dumb donkey (or similiar word) and apologise for that.

Best I can suggest is to

google Flight1 ifly737 library and on the right hand side select the FS2004 ifly737 ... that should bring it up on the first or second page.

Sorry again Guys

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

It says it's offline :((( Sorry ... IMHO Flight1 lost the plot many moons ago. Trying to do *anything* with a Flight1 product or livery is nigh on impossible. I think you're on a wild goose chase ...:(((

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Adamski,

I just followed that process and picked it up straight away.  It does say that it is not a safe site but you can hit the "proceed"  button. It is about the 5th livery down from the top of the page.

If you are a painter I can PM you with an image if you prefer.

Just a thought  though.   How hard would it be to convert FS2004 liveries to MSFS2020????

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

1 hour ago, himmelhorse said:

I just followed that process and picked it up straight away.  It does say that it is not a safe site but you can hit the "proceed"  button. It is about the 5th livery down from the top of the page.

If you are a painter I can PM you with an image if you prefer.

Just a thought  though.   How hard would it be to convert FS2004 liveries to MSFS2020????

Could you copy/paste the URL to that page when you're there? I can't get to it at all.

FS2004 to MSFS is nigh on impossible - the models are totally different. Also - we're talking about iFly to PMDG - yet more (huge) differences. Most modelers would probably start totally from scratch. Do you have any links to the aircraft/livery in Real Life?

To help Tom out, I've uploaded one of his images:

five-star-01.jpg?dl=1

It appears to be VH-CAC, which isn't correct (it's assigned to a Wirraway) ... so I suspect it's a fictional livery <??> by KAZHOL Air Design.

The Avsim library appears to have it:
https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=five+star+737&CatID=root&Go=Search

I can't do the livery myself, but hope there's someone out there that might like to have go!

14 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

I have finally decided to buy the PMDG BBJ and I would dearly love a talented person to do a repaint for it.

This request is based on an old FS2004 IFly 737-900 as a BBJ and can be found on the old Flight 1 library files system (FS2004 IFly 737 BBJ - Five Star Charter) done by Karzhol Designs for me a long time ago.

If some wonderful person is willing to do this for me, please just say yes and I will msg you with an image of the aircraft. 

The design is mine and is dedicated to my lovely Indonesian wife, to whom I have been married for nearly 20 years.

The only other thing to be aware of is that I wish it to be freely available via Flightsim.to as a PMDG fictional livery.

Regards to all

Tony

Flightsim.to has a livery request page https://flightsim.to/requests/liveries that may be of help

• Like 1

steve southey

The above would be your best chance. Loads of talented folk, and i would be surprised if someone did not take it on.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

54 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

To help Tom out, I've uploaded one of his images:

five-star-01.jpg?dl=1

It appears to be VH-CAC, which isn't correct (it's assigned to a Wirraway) ... so I suspect it's a fictional livery <??> by KAZHOL Air Design.

The Avsim library appears to have it:
https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=five+star+737&CatID=root&Go=Search

I can't do the livery myself, but hope there's someone out there that might like to have go!

This livery certainly is fictional.  To my knowledge, if it is currently registered to a Wirraway the registration would be VM-CAC unless civilian registered of course. Actually, if it is registered to a civilian owned Wirraway the registration would be VG-CAC as that is the GA registration code with VH being commercial aircraft.  I could be wrong with all of that of course. 

I really do appreciate your response. It is at least visible now.

I was unaware that it was in the AVSIM library and I would like any new repaint to be freely available there as well as Flightsim.to

To my mind it is one of the most attractive BBJ repaints out there (no #%*&( false modesty here guys LOL) and if anyone can do this repaint, I would be profoundly grateful.

The aircraft name is Sih Awianingsih (my wifes' name) and it is underneath the rear part of the external cockpit glass.

Lastly, I do not mind if this is done to any model of the PMDG 737 line ie 700, 800, 900 or the BBJ, however, I need to buy this aircraft model after someone has agreed to do the repaint.

Regards

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

Hello all,

This is now posted on Flightsim.to with thank to Just another Pilot for the link. I admit I did not give this a thought before posting.

Thanks everyone and here's hoping.

Regards

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.