Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Baker

Multi Crew Experience - No Download Link?

Hi all,

I thought I'd spend my Sunday playing around with the Multi Crew Experience add-on for the iFly 737 Max, so I purchased it online.  They took the payment, but no download link ever appeared; login to my account, to download my invoice, my serial #, yes - but no download link?

I contacted support my haven't yet received any reply.

Obviously I'm missing something here?

Thanks,

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Baker

I just typed 'Multi Crew Experience' into google and one of the first links is:

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

I don't even own it and I found that in a matter of seconds. 

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | ViewSonic 27in QHD VA 165Hz Curved | Windows 10 |

MSFS Premium Deluxe | PMDG 737 | PMDG 777 | Horizon 787-9

Marc

Thanks for your response, but that's unfortunately not correct - that's just the demo.  I found that, too.

The answer is that there is a long delay in them sending you the link.  It's the strangest set-up process I've ever encountered; very convoluted.  

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Daniel Baker said:

Thanks for your response, but that's unfortunately not correct - that's just the demo.  I found that, too.

The answer is that there is a long delay in them sending you the link.  It's the strangest set-up process I've ever encountered; very convoluted.  

I own it and when I bought it over 1 year ago all went well and the owner was very responsive to me. 

They send you a link per Mail for download. Have you checked your spam mailbox? 

I think you will be served soon. 

MCE is a mega great tool btw. 

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

51 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

I own it and when I bought it over 1 year ago all went well and the owner was very responsive to me. 

They send you a link per Mail for download. Have you checked your spam mailbox? 

I think you will be served soon. 

MCE is a mega great tool btw. 

I appreciate your response sharing your experience.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to play well with my system.  I did eventually get a link sent to me, which sort of worked.

My mic set-up is a little funky and that's on me, but it uses a strange installation process that is very quirky (folders disappeared after unzipping, etc.) and some older-type dialogue set-up screens that were - for me - hit or miss.  I'm sure if I had a few days to figure it out I might be able to get it to work... unfortunately I only have limited sim time these days and MCE fell afoul of my particular time/cost/benefit scenario.

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel do you know there is a MultiCrewExprience Forum here in Avsim? I'm sure the developers will help you out.
You can dowload the demo, install it and copy your reg file in to the same install folder. Done, you have the full version this way.

Bruno

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bruno 

On 12/4/2023 at 3:09 AM, bakerman said:

Daniel do you know there is a MultiCrewExprience Forum here in Avsim? I'm sure the developers will help you out.
You can dowload the demo, install it and copy your reg file in to the same install folder. Done, you have the full version this way.

Bruno

Hi Bruno,

Thanks very much, I didn't know that. My request for a refund was denied so I might go through the complicated process of getting this to work on my setup, and it looks like I'll need a bunch of help from the forum - many thanks for your help!

Daniel