Sign in to follow this  
sebastiano148

FsHud Hold Short instructions to AI traffic

Hello everyone.

When I'm parked at a gate in whatever airport Fs Hud ATC gives instruction to any IA plane to hold short while taxing in a taxiway close to my gate. And then never give again the instruction to continue taxi. This means the IA remain stuck forever in the taxiway (and my aircraft is not occupying the taxiway, it's correctly parked at the gate).

Does someone have the same problem or have a solution for it?

Thank you!

It's a known issue and hopefully will be solved in one of the next versions.

It's not really a problem though because the AI traffic holds for you and will move again as soon as you leave your parking.

15 minutes ago, sebastiano148 said:

what do you mean? how can I reset the Ai traffic?

Just set the active aircraft number to zero for a second and then back to the original value.

but in this way I will have the airport as it was at the start of the flight...I mean I will never have the change to see traffic ahead of me in a line for departure

5 minutes ago, sebastiano148 said:

but in this way I will have the airport as it was at the start of the flight...I mean I will never have the change to see traffic ahead of me in a line for departure

Ensure you send a support ticket from the FSHud app when it happens, and also mention it on their Beta Forums

1 hour ago, Brocky120 said:

Ensure you send a support ticket from the FSHud app when it happens, and also mention it on their Beta Forums

why should I do that?

If you have a problem with the product, as you described in your original post, the most likely way to get it fixed is to submit a support ticket, and give a description of why you think it is not behaving correctly. Support tickets automatically include the relevant logs, which should show the developers exactly what's happening.

The developer has recently been suggesting that actual bugs should only be reported via a ticket, and not via the forums, as the latter does not provide sufficient detail to diagnose the problem.

Ian Box

18 minutes ago, sebastiano148 said:

Ok thanks.

Can you please inform on how to submit a support ticket?

Thank you!

Open FSHud app, top left corner Support and click on New ticket.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ