Sign in to follow this  
KL Oo

Not all Traffic showing in Pilot2ATC

Hi All,

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I find that Pilot2ATC doesn't show many all the AI aircraft around me. Not sure if its a setting on my end.... 

In the example below you can see AI traffic (being provided by AIGTC) appears as it should on LittleNavMap. But on the Pilot2ATC screen you can see only one of the aircraft. None of the parked aircraft that are visible on LNM are visible on Pilot2ATC.

Any ideas why?

I'd love to ditch LittleNavMap but the UI in Pilot2ATC just isn't quite at the same level 😞

LittleNavMap: 

cE8arxL.jpg

Pilot2ATC

FyiG6qD.jpg

Edited by KL Oo

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

The AI will only show up if they are active and moving. If you have enabled AI, disabled, enabled it will be slower to populate the AI for performance reasons.

Thanks for the reply JeB1952. In the above image you'll see a dozen or so aircraft in the air (moving). Whereas in Pilot2ATC only three of them appear. Any ideas why? I didn't disable/re-enable AI at all.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Also, I run the current beta always but the plugin did change a while ago due to xp12 updates.

I have no information so I can't even suggest why.   Suggest trying to update to current beta and make sure you install the plugin from the beta.  This plugin doesn't change often.

The approach I use is to try to influence the problem better or worse.

You could send your log to admin@p2atc.com.  

Located here C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs

I just installed Little Navmap 2.8.12 and  have P2A Beta7M2  (same as currently available with unpublished fix for screen placement).

Lil' Navmap doesn't show ground but P2A does if enabled.

The count of AI as provided by Traffic Global.