Sign in to follow this  
kerosene31

HondaJet help

I bought the Honda jet from the marketplace, and I think I am not running the latest version.  I can't get the autothrottle to do anything.  On Youtube videos, there's a switch to move between FMC and Man.  My version has nothing like that shown in videos or the manual.  The version info says 2.1.2, but it doesn't look like it really updated.  Is there any fix for this, or do I have to buy it again?  I deleted and re-installed and still nothing.  My speed dial just does nothing, and I think that the autothrottle was added later and my plane just isn't up to date.  Am I going crazy?  I've watched multiple recent Youtube videos, and everyone seems to have the newer button. 

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Hi there. It is a setting you can select between versions. One version doesn’t have A/T. 

In the GTC touchscreen in Sim Options you want E2.

Good luck. It is my favorite plane in MSFS. You’ll love it. 
spacer.png

Edited by haskell
Add image
  • Like 1

Eddie
KABQ

17 minutes ago, haskell said:

Hi there. It is a setting you can select between versions. One version doesn’t have A/T. 

In the GTC touchscreen I think it is Sim Options and you want V2.

Good luck. It is my favorite plane in MSFS. You’ll love it. 

That was it!  Thanks so much for the help.  I must have hit that option by mistake. 

• Like 1

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF