Sign in to follow this  
Stoopy

Tripping down memory lane with the FSW Lear35

I'm not a bizjet guy but I do have very fond memories of learning the fine art of shooting touch'n goes with the wireframe Learjet way back when in the FS4 days circa 1984 or 5 or thereabouts.  So I couldn't resist the temptation to pick up the new FlySimWare Lear 35A and try my hand at it again after all this time.  Lots of fun to look around and spend time figuring out how to crank it up from cold & dark and get the ol' gal ready for a trip around the pattern,  Suffice to say I love the way it flies and feel this is the rebirth of a beautiful relationship.  

Not perfect yet (fr'instance, got the doors open after landing and shutting down but textures not completed in that area yet) but I'll be enjoying watching this beautiful lady mature...

1NnzKgg.jpg

n35JgIj.jpg

6CSoEqO.jpg

9ek7q63.png

4Lc96RC.png

DZDQTXw.png

ZiRSABQ.png

BkMxrsA.png

JTeBjo3.png

n6UVWfM.jpg

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 4

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Glad you got this jet in MSFS....I have fond memories of flying often the FSW offer from my FSX days...This one here looks much better...and it will surely improve in the hands of those folks...

Have fun...!

• Like 1