Sign in to follow this  
Greazer

Frame Gen Mod Broken

I started the sim this evening and noticed severe graphics stuttering with Frame Gen ON.  Closed the sim and applied the latest DLL's from latest version (dlssg-to-fsr3-0.81) and this fixed the issue.  Graphics are butter smooth again.

However I really don't know what caused this. Whether the DLL's became corrupted or not?  My sim has been running fine (no crashes). 

25 minutes ago, Greazer said:

I started the sim this evening and noticed severe graphics stuttering with Frame Gen ON.  Closed the sim and applied the latest DLL's from latest version (dlssg-to-fsr3-0.81) and this fixed the issue.  Graphics are butter smooth again.

However I really don't know what caused this. Whether the DLL's became corrupted or not?  My sim has been running fine (no crashes). 

At times I get stuttering running the mod, more so when the flight first starts.  Panning around in all directions eventually helps as all the objects get loaded into memory.  I have the latest DLSS file.  Many on the other mod thread say they see no difference between any version of the mod.  Running it alongside the Adaptive LOD mod helps

• Like 1

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Also get this from time to time.

The fix on my system is to go to options and select windowed mode, and then back to full screen.

Then its back to normal again.

10 minutes ago, EnSnellHest said:

Also get this from time to time.

The fix on my system is to go to options and select windowed mode, and then back to full screen.

Then its back to normal again.

Same here, but pressing Alt-Enter twice usually fixes it straight away for me.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

37 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Same here, but pressing Alt-Enter twice usually fixes it straight away for me.

Ah even better then! Cheers 🙂