Prepar 3D PMDG 737 NG using Thrustmaster rudder pedals.

Rudder Pedals are in the neutral position and rudder trim zero.  The rudder is in the full left position. 
How can I calibrate? 
Many Thanks 

Welcome to AvSim. I would start by calibrating in Windows Control Panel, Devices.

You should see full movement for both rudder and brake action. If you don’t it suggests something could be faulty.

I’m moving your post to the Hardware forum for rudders.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Check there's not a keyboard or a flight stick command assigned that is giving the full left input and overriding the rudder.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Thanks for the advice. I went to devices and selected T-Pedals>properties>settings>calibrate. The calibration wizard starts. It asks to find the center point then press a button on the controller. As they are rudder pedals there is no button.  Any advice from this point would be great. 
thank you 

On 1/28/2024 at 10:15 AM, JNROBBI said:

Thanks for the advice. I went to devices and selected T-Pedals>properties>settings>calibrate. The calibration wizard starts. It asks to find the center point then press a button on the controller. As they are rudder pedals there is no button.  Any advice from this point would be great. 
thank you 

Just press the next with mouse should work

If you installed the TM's own driver there should be no need for manual calibration, but you'll need to give it a full travel each time after powered up to get it's automatic calibration work.

Mine used to have loose wire that will pulse a faulty signal, making the software think the normal range is just little part of faulty full range, causing problem.

This is for the Thrustmaster TPR pedals (not the TFRP pedals), in other words this is for the Pendular pedals.

If the Windows adjustment app in Devices and Conrollers looks this this, the pedals will not calibrate anywhere near correctly in MSFS. Especially the differential brakes (right and left brakes):

spacer.png

Instead, it should look like this (notice it says Thrustmaster on the image, and notice that now the image in Widows controller devices is no longer a generic one like the one above):

spacer.png

In order to get the bottom image in windows controller adjustments, I had to do this (sounds goofy doesn't it):

Unplug the pedals from computer that had MSFS on it.

Plug the pedals on another computer (I used an very old Windows 8  laptop). And then I ran both the firmware update and the TM calibration app on this old laptop.

Namely, these two official TM apps: (firmware and pedal installation is the first one. The second one is the TM calibration software.

Package drivers - Hotas Warthog - 2018_TMHW_1 + Firmware

ADVANCED CALIBRATION SOFTWARE (V2.12)

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/tpr-en/

---------------

After running the two apps above on another very simple computer, and then replugging the pedals back into the main MSFS computer, the pedal brakes worked perfectly (for the first time 6 months since I purchased the pedals on discount, I though they were bad because of the cheaper price, but they work perfectly now).

I am not the first to use this method, I saw it posted on another forum after a couple hours of searching tonight. It is strange how a simple computer can install and calibrate the pedal's firmware, whereas a computer with MSFS and other controllers on it can sometimes fail to calibrate it correctly. Remember, once it is calibrated on the other simple computer, never recalibrate again. Just use the MSFS Sensitivity sliders.

By the way this is where I learned this method:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/thrustmaster-tpr-rudder-pedal-issues/467843/83

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.