Sign in to follow this  
maxe

MSFS2020 - Copilot is constantly complaining about speed

Hi,

this is propably the greatest addon for crew resource management out there. I really enjoyed using it with P3D. However, after "upgrading" to MSFS2020, there is one nagging issue: My copilot constantly complains about the speed being either to high or too low, even though everything is within normal limits. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a one off comment every now and then, but he keeps bugging me constantly. Do you know what could be the issue? Experiencing this with PMDG 737-900 and FlyByWire A320.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe propose a mental checkup to him?

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

13 hours ago, Wildblue said:

Maybe propose a mental checkup to him?

As Burge suggested

You may have enabled option "Enable nagging" in "Advanced options" panel by accident.

That's when FO wants you to stick within limits as set in Proficiency level, like keeping speed within 5-10 knots of autopilot target when flying manually.

The feature is disabled by default.

If you haven't updated MCE for a while, I suggest you un-install previous version via Windows control panel, don't delete anything manually, then download latest:

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

To make sure you have a config file that's in synch with latest options, restore MCE to factory settings

Windows Start->Multi Crew Experience->Restore factory settings.

That will force you to go through the wizard again. Please do so. No need for speech training though.