Sign in to follow this  
CanadaOne

Cockpit camera drift making me nuts

Hello,

In several, if not all planes, my interior view drifts down endlessly. I reset, it drifts down. I go external and back, it drifts down. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• Like 1

What controller(s) are you using? I had this problem with stuck/repeating hat switches with my Saitek/Logitech X56 Pro.

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Morning,

T16000/TWCS HOTAS.  I'll try fiddling around with it but I admit I have a great deal of trouble understanding the controls setup in this sim. I better watch some tutorials.

had  this  also  found  out  it  was  one  of  my axis  button,  check  your  sensitivity section  in  controls in  msfs make sure its  in  the  dead  zone  i think  it  was  a long  time  ago had  this

Edited by pete_auau
  • Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

45 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

had  this  also  found  out  it  was  one  of  my axis  button,  check  your  sensitivity section  in  controls in  msfs make sure its  in  the  dead  zone  i think  it  was  a long  time  ago had  this

I will do exactly that. Thank you. 

If you are using an X box type game controller for the camera, unplug it. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, pete_auau said:

Beauty! Upped the deadzone and that fixed it. Thank you. it was very annoying. 

I'm mostly a DCS flyer and I haven't enjoyed MSFS lately because I find the control setup very confusing and it makes my flights unenjoyable. But it's such a great sim I'll have to jump back in and try to get a handle on it. When you fly a ton of DCS and then jump over to MSFS, the terrain really blows you away.

Depending on what I'm flying, I go between my T16000/TWCS HOTAS and my Warthog HOTAS. I don't have pedals so I prefer the T16000 for choppers and some props.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CanadaOne said:

I'm mostly a DCS flyer

Glad  that i  got  you  sorted, with your  cock pit  views  its  quite  simple  to set up if  you follow  this  utube,  just need   just to press  your  key num pad  keys  to switch  to any  views you have set up.  Since iam like you i fly dcs  manly  too and  fly  only  using  vr 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vUZL-QG4V8&t=940s

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg