Sign in to follow this  
D1git4l

Screen Export FMC

Good morning,
I've had a problem for some time. I use AAO for the stream deck, the FMCs of different planes and my x-touch. Everything is functional except the export of the FMC screen. 
The keys work without problems... I also use AviaServer and I have the same problem, only the screen does not work. After a few hours of searching, 
I can't find a solution. The ports are open, the software is up to date, if you need a screen, tell me. It's work on the local netword and same computer. 
I have a Touchscreen connected to my computer with HDMI and USB. Firewall desactivated... It must be stupid... But I don't think so. Thank you.

My Option.ini
[SDK]
 EnableDataBroadcast=1
 EnableCDUBroadcast.0=1
 EnableCDUBroadcast.1=1

Edited by D1git4l

Are you talking about the PMDG 737 FMC? 

Did you establish the automated script in AAO, as described in the readme.txt file that comes with the WebPage?

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, D1git4l said:

I also use AviaServer

Are you certain that this and AAO will work at the same time? I generally caution against using several tools in parallel that do the same thing.

LORBY-SI

Hi ! Thx for the reply 🙂 Yes for the PMDG  737
I have try with Aviaserver Installed and AAO uninstalled, AAO installed and Aviaserver uninstalled, work not.

Automated script are ok.

I use AAO and AviaServer without any problems

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tested with A20NX, work perfectly, 787 too... I mean that a problem with my PMDG. I try uninstall it 🙂

I think that something is wrong with the options.ini. 
Where did you find that file (=what path exactly)? How did you edit it? Screenshot?
(for example, I have three option.ini files on my computer, one each for the 737, 738 and 739)

The PMDG FMC does not work like the others (A20NX, 787), it uses a completely different technology (AAO and Aviaserver use the same API, provided by PMDG. And I would still suspect that you cannot use the Avia FMC and the AAO FMC at the same time)
And the fact that they both aren't working points to the PMDG SDK

21 hours ago, D1git4l said:

Automated script are ok.

How do you know that? Which Autoscript have you assigned to your aircraft with what parameters? Screenshot?

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Here is where my file is located

C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work

And the screen from my autoscript

https://ibb.co/RBL011g

Edited by D1git4l

Don't those autoscripts need to be repeating? You have that set to one shot.

WW5130.png

| i9-10900F - 2080Ti | 32 GB RAM | Win 11 Pro | HC Bravo | AAO | StreamDeck | Air Manager |

This is what is in the Readme 🙂

Configure the following script as "Aircraft Automated Script" in "One Shot - Beginning" mode: (you only have to do this once)
   "PMDG-PMDG_737MSFS_CDU" for the 737 in MSFS
   "PMDG-PMDG_737NG3_CDU" for the 737 NGXu/NG3 in Prepar3D
   "PMDG-PMDG_737NGX_CDU" for the legacy 737 NGX

Autoscripts look OK to me.

I still think that your options.ini is somehow broken. And I think that because you said that AviaServer wasn't working either. That file is the only thing AAO and AS both depend on.

LORBY-SI

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the 737 after deleting all the files and it works again. Simply deleting the option.ini file was not enough.
Now everything is functional. Thank you for your help :)

5 minutes ago, D1git4l said:

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the 737 after deleting all the files and it works again. Simply deleting the option.ini file was not enough.
Now everything is functional. Thank you for your help :)

I just remembered, you can also force a recompile of the entire aircraft by deleting the 737 folder(s) in the \LocalState\packages directory
(in your case C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737)

This saves you the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling.

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 1

LORBY-SI