Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

Cloud9 support forum - status?

Guest UlfB

Hi all,Anybody know what has happened to the Cloud9 Bergen support forum? I have an issue with the Bergen scenery and the Orlando scenery. Building textures are all white when running FSX SP2 in DX10 preview. There is a post on this in the Bergen support forum, posted on the 4:th of nov, that is still lacks a respons.I registered on the forum a couple of days ago and I'm still waiting for the forum admin to activate my account.Ulf BCore2Duo X6800, 4GB RAM, BFG 8800GTXCreative SB X-Fi (Gamer mode)Vista 32, FSX Acc/SP2

Guest firehawk44

I do not have a definitive answer to your problem but I had a similar problem with the Wilco 737PIC for FSX/Vista. The aircraft textures were pure white and so was the VC. I fixed it by turning off DX10 preview so your textures may not be compatible with SP2. You probably should send them an e-mail via their contact page to check on your registration. I have found them to be very quick in responding to inquiries and very professional. I know they have a new site (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/) which also has a forum that discusses Bergen and Orlando and perhaps they are busy at that site.Best regards,Jim

I've been trying to get help too at Cloud9.When I asked someone 'in the trade', he said, "last I heard they went belly up".Be an awfull shame if true - some great addons there.

Guest UlfB

Thanks for all the answers :-) I'll visit the FSDreamTeam forum!Ulf B

>Search for the new Zurich scenery. Cloud9 is now the>FSDreamTeam. I can't imagine they're not supporting their old>scenery through the new company.That's not entirely correct, see the explaination here:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,85.0.htmlCloud9 is still in business at this time, and support questions are still answered on Cloud9 forum. The issue about Bergen was more a DX10 quirk, that can be fixed, but it would have been better to wait at least for the stand-alone SP2, to test it on that one as well.

Ahh, so having read that explanation, is the FSDreamTeam technically another customer to Virtuali or one-in-the-same?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

>Ahh, so having read that explanation, is the FSDreamTeam>technically another customer to Virtuali or one-in-the-same?In this case is different, as explained on that post:"The owner of FSDreamTeam is VIRTUALI s.a.s, my company"So, in case of FSDreamTream, you might say it's just a brand name of Virtuali. Cloud9, instead, was a customer that licensed the sales system from Virtuali (as others did ), but it's entirely different company, run by different people.Reason of having choosen a new brand name instead of just using Virtuali, was both because we liked FSDreamTeam name, and in order not to create confusion, since Virtualisoftware.com (still my company...) is an online shop of boxed products, serving the italian retail market only..

Guest UlfB

>>Cloud9 is still in business at this time, and support>questions are still answered on Cloud9 forum. The issue about>Bergen was more a DX10 quirk, that can be fixed, but it would>have been better to wait at least for the stand-alone SP2, to>test it on that one as well.>Umberto,Thanks a lot for the info. Must say that I'm looking forward for the patch, since I enjoy the Bergen and Orlando sceneries a lot!Ulf B :-)