Sign in to follow this  
Petraeus

PSS 777 released

It looks OKbut......Does this thing have a working FMC? other than that the "office" looks pretty good. I've been burned buy other addons like Feel there and Abacus so now I'm carefull.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Mr. Falcon of the snow,This plane was released a LONG TIME AGO, before FSX was released even. It was one of my favorites for FS2004 when I had the time to spend with it over a year ago. I personally think PSS planes are a GREAT value and well done.

Hay ,is this a FSX Version........means is that Updatedto work in FSX ???Just a bit curios......regardsMario G

One of my favourite planes ever. If they release for FSX that's good news.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest Toni Rauch

From what I can see on the Just Flight sight, it's a download re-release of the FS2004 product only - can't find FSX mentioned anywhere.Toni.

So Is there a working FMC???

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

>So Is there a working FMC???Yes, there is, but the plane was originally released for FS2004 and still only works in FS2004. You could search the PSS Forum for any news about a possible FSX upgrade for the 777, but it's thin at the moment.Petraeus

Petraeus

Guest Lennyt

>>So Is there a working FMC???>>Yes, there is, but the plane was originally released for>FS2004 and still only works in FS2004. You could search the>PSS Forum for any news about a possible FSX upgrade for the>777, but it's thin at the moment.>>Petraeus>I think he must be talking about Wilco's 777 which was released for FSX.

>I think he must be talking about Wilco's 777 which was>released for FSX.I'm not sure who "he" is meant to be. :-hmmm This "he", in other words me, is definitely talking about the PSS 777.The other "he", in other words Snowfalcon who started this thread, is also talking about the PSS 777, because that's the title he gave to the thread.But, just for the avoidance of any more doubt, here is my quick summary.The PSS 777, which was released some months ago, (contrary to the impression created by the recent AVSIM news item), does have a working FMC. However there is currently no FSX version.Wilco have also released a 777, which does have a working FMC, and does work in FSX. However, according to a recent review over at Flightsim, the FMC's functionality seems to be more limited than that of the PSS 777.But if you want a 777 in FSX with some form of a working FMC, then the Wilco one is the only game in town.Petraeus

Petraeus