Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

Separate map for separate view

Having a senior moment but how can I separate map for a separate view.

Thank you,

Bob M.

Bob M

Do you mean two maps on the screen? I am not sure that can be done...When Albert sees this, he will give you the answer.

Sherm

You can't have an additional map window in LNM. However, you can separate the map window from the main window if required (see here in options on page "Map": https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/OPTIONS.html#map-icon-map).

You can use the webserver (menu Tools) and a browser for an additional view: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/WEBSERVER.html

Alex

• Like 1

Thanks..getting a little complicated. I just "x" everything out for a full map view. I seem to remember years ago it wasn't much to undock the window and move it out and maybe minimize the other material..maybe not.

Thanks and Best Wishes @shermank and @albar965!!!

Bob M

37 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

Thanks..getting a little complicated. I just "x" everything out for a full map view.

No need to do that. Just press F11 (Window -> Fullscreen map).

To allow map undocking you have to check "Allow to undock the map window" on options page "Map". Then restart and maybe reset the view in menu Window since the map window disappears in some cases after changing this option.

Alex

Posted (edited)

Yeah I got the white screen like this after restart..what do i do now?  One other thing,  sometimes when I start msfs and then lnm I got no planes showing up on map?

https://imgur.com/a/ErjZzaM

Thanks Alex

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

This is only the information window showing. Map is missing. This can happen after changing "Allow to undock the map window" and is also noted in the option dialog.

Click LNM menu "Window" -> "Reset Window Layout to Default" to all back to normal.

Alex

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, albar965 said:

"

Thank you Alex. Will use F11 

Greets,

BobM.

Edited by unc1rlm
  • Like 1

Bob M