Sign in to follow this  
ha5mvo

fsltl + aig models

55 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

You still get traffic parking all over the place and not at the right gates etc, but it's very good overall!  I'll still use PSXT as my preferred traffic injector, and fall back to FSLTL where the RealTraffic coverage is sub-standard.

Isn't the parking location AFCAD dependent? Also, if I get it right, PSXTs data source is a paid service at around 100$ US annualy?

PSXT live traffic is garbage and a waste of money.

There isnt even coverage for some major airports like (DTW / IAH).

If i am paying for a service like this, coverage needs to be at ALL major airports.

• Like 1

the biggest benefit for me with AIG is the special liveries, for example now EGNM all Norwegian 737's are different tails, make you go plane spotting 🙂 

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

7 minutes ago, pilotter said:

the biggest benefit for me with AIG is the special liveries, for example now EGNM all Norwegian 737's are different tails, make you go plane spotting 🙂 

And you're using the AIG TC, right?

I can definitely relate to what you're saying. AIG serves me well in P3D but for msfs FSLTL was a convenient "set and forget" solution (not to mention the eternity it takes TC to load). Lately however, I started feeling its shortcomings, namely the limited number of models/variants in comparison to AIG. So I'm trying to see how feasible  it is to get the best of both, so to speak.

6 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

And you're using the AIG TC, right?

I can definitely relate to what you're saying. AIG serves me well in P3D but for msfs FSLTL was a convenient "set and forget" solution (not to mention the eternity it takes TC to load). Lately however, I started feeling its shortcomings, namely the limited number of models/variants in comparison to AIG. So I'm trying to see how feasible  it is to get the best of both, so to speak.

the installation manager has approved a lot, It's actually perfect now. Really love it. They have almost all models and they are all converted for MSFS. And the amount of liveries is just insane. I am crazy about AI traffic but I can only tell that I really love AIG.   

And Gaist V5.0!

• Like 1

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ha5mvo said:

Isn't the parking location AFCAD dependent? Also, if I get it right, PSXTs data source is a paid service at around 100$ US annualy?

FSLTL and AIG uses parking based on the ADE yes, but VERY few airports in MSFS even payware ones have decent coded parking. Plus there is an extra radius ring around ai aircraft in MSFS that wasn't in previous sims meaning that VERY commonly the spot beside one that is occupied cannot be used. PSXT on the other hand doesn't have the radius issue and has learned where everyone parks and continues to learn so you don't get traffic parked all over.

Yes PSXT is payware but it differs from FSLTL in massive ways that many don't really understand. The biggest downside is coverage. There are many airports around the globe that don't have or need surveillance coverage down to or while on the ground and also there is a data issue that is ongoing from the traffic provider Real Traffic preventing coverage at some airports when it should be very good.

AIG's special liveries should still get used by FSLTL based on their aircraft regs differentiating them from the others.

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS