Sign in to follow this  
lliaudais

AIRCRAFT SPOT VIEW

I can't seem to find where is the option to change the aircraft spot view distance.Please show me. Thanks.Abe

I usually use the space bar and the mouse scroll. Not sure what the keyboard equivalent is, might be the plus minus keys.

While in spot view have you tried using the keyboard "+" and "-" keys? This is what I use to change the distance.WilbertAbit AW9D-MaxThermaltake W0106 700W PSUIntel QX6700 QuadcoreVista Ultimate 644x1G Ballistix Tracer (PC2 8500)2x150GB SATA WD Raptor - Non Raid2x320GB SATA WD SE16 - Non Raid2x IDE Light-On DVDRW 165H65BFG 8800GTX OC2 768MB 626MHz Core Clock - nvidia 163.753x SILENX 120X25MM FANS + 2x 10in XCLIO Wind Tunnel Case FansDanger Den Water CoolingEnermax temp/fan controller

Abe, the best resource for that answer is the learning center under the "Views and Windows Topic".... scroll down about 3/4 of the way for the topic "Moving the Eyepoint". The learning center start location is FSX/Uires/lc01.htm - why not bookmark it with the brower; it took me about 45 seconds to find the answer. And it isn't "+" / "-" exactly either...That's ZOOM which is not the same as Moving the eyepoint.Loyd

'Shift+O' gives you complete mouse control for zomming in and out as well as peripheral viewing.

Dave Taylor gb.png