Ray Proudfoot

IMPORTANT - Links to RC4 files no longer working

All,

Be aware the links in John Dekker's pinned post to the RC4 setup file and key generator no longer work. You'll get a prompt to login to an Apple account which I suspect is John's own.

Emails to his various accounts have been bounced and one to his personal account has not been answered.

If you require these files let me know. We can't host them on AvSim without John's or Doug's permission. I will give those needing them a link. You're advised to secure your own downloads.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, jsid87 said:

Hi, can you please send me a link for RC4. Thanks

Link provided via PM.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke, Fulcrum TQ (pre-production).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

5 hours ago, Demory said:

Hi! Can I get the link for RC4? Thanks!

I’ll give you the links in a PM within the hour.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 6/5/2024 at 5:18 AM, lastivka said:

Hi Ray,

may I please have the link to download the files.

Many thanks.

Links in PM.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather