Sign in to follow this  
byork

Just 2 More Questions

Now that SP2 is out and some of the dust has settled somewhat on expectations, I have two questions I hope someone can share some light. I have all - SP1, Accelerator (which includes SP2) but still have sound issues. I was using the sound device on my MB which is pretty good but IT was suggested that I might have better results with PCI sound card so I purchased and install X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional sound card with latest vista 64 drivers and that did not cure the sound problems I experienced. With full 7.1 or 5.1 sound configuration I have to use two ch. stereo configuration.Questions:1. What exactly is the sound in FSX suppose to be capabile of?2. Why does the pushback trucks now seem to not know where to go after release?Since all updates for now are out, will these problems be considered for addressing at all?Abit AW9D-MaxThermaltake W0106 700W PSUIntel QX6700 QuadcoreVista Ultimate 644x1G Ballistix Tracer (PC2 8500)2x150GB SATA WD Raptor - Non Raid2x320GB SATA WD SE16 - Non Raid2x IDE Light-On DVDRW 165H65BFG 8800GTX OC2 768MB 626MHz Core ClockX-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series3x SILENX 120X25MM FANS + 2x 10in XCLIO Wind Tunnel Case FansDanger Den Water CoolingEnermax temp/fan controller

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'll let someone else answer 1 and 2, but the last question Phil has answered before, and it basically goes: That's all folks till FS11 :-)That's probably not what you wanted to hear.Cheers,Bryan