Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

FSX payware GA aircraft vendors

>I second the Eaglesoft's Twin Comanche. >>Thats my fav non turbine Twin right now. Something about it>..just feels right. I don't have to look at the gauges or>anything.. even if I fly looking outside, I feel like I am in>a real twin.>>We need more twins!>>MannyThanks Manny, by the way, our DA42 Twin is progressing nicely, G1000 and all:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Nils79

Ron,thanks for the fast reply, i will watch out for news :)

>It's wrong to blame Aerosoft for something they didn't>cause.>They could have made clear that it was not an FSX aircraft, which they did not do, and very sneakily sold it as "DO-27 X", which creates the illusion of a full FSX build, just like their "Beaver X".Aerosoft is in control on the way in which they market their products, so I blame them for thier ussual shady marketing. Just like I blame them for advertising thier F-16 as being "available for download", which they have done for the last year, even though it wont be out for probably another 6 months to a year. Aerosoft prints statements that are absolutely false.

The vast majority of current FSX aircraft are simply re-worked FS9 aircraft, and most all of them have been marketed in similar ways (not sure how you know that Aerosoft simply was not advertising the Do as Digital Aviation desired them to). 'Pure' FSX aircraft have actually been the rare case, but seems to be picking up a little steam of late.Besides, how many of you/us would have been content with just recently being able to use some of these aircraft in FSX? And again, some of these FS9 're-works' actually took much more work than others; some, Like Carenado as example, were mostly re-packaging, re-ordering and changing the .cfg's, and releasing as a free patch. Things we could have done ourselves. Most all the FSX aircraft I have purchased cost money for a reason.Now....all that said, I am probably not going to purchase any more FSX aircraft unless they have been 're-built ', (or are new builds), from 'the ground up' as an FSX model. I just think they work better overall.

Guest Shalomar

Did you use the Flight 1 update provided for the ATR? No problem with my night lighting with their free update from FS9.Best Regards, Donald Traill :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Yup..I did. I ran their FSX update and I have this problem. I also posted at their site and few others also have this same problemManny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>"in fact, the 'sterling' turbo SR22 is being totally>re-worked for FSX and I expect it to perform much>better....fingers crossed.">>Correct Brian, FSX C400 does well in FSX/SP2. SR22 G2/G3 will>perform better. However I do have screens of the current SR22>G2 in FSX/SP2 with between 35 to 55 on my modest rig:-)>>What are your modest rig specs?I have the your Liberty. It's very well done except for the fact that it sucks up frame rates. All my aircraft, default or not, run around 34 and up in fps but the Liberty runs around 11. It should be tuned again. Correct me if I am wrong but I think the original release was before FSX SP1.