Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Best small business jet class a/c for FSX

>CII is modeled after and older jet. CJ1 contains Collins Pro>Line set and is more modern.>>You can find out more at our website or in our support>forum:-)>OK, thanks for the info and about my first question - do you plan to release a FMS addon for the Citation II SP as well?And about the FMS for the CJ1, once released will there be some kind of bundle at a reduced price so I should wait buying the a/c or will it be a separate packages at a fixed price meaning I can buy the a/c today and then buy the FMS packages once it's released without loosing any money?

Richard Åsberg

No plans at this time to do a CII/FMS Package.The CJ1+/FMS Package will likely replace the current CJ1 product line at a higher pricepoint so if interested in the current version we would encourage you to get it while you still can.Again there is more info at our support forum:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hey Ron....Being impatient by the release of the XII, and have a recent 'need for jet speed' ;) (actually thinking of making a transoceanic trip, and want to use something besides the Columbia this time), I just recently purchased the CJ1 and Beechjet/Hawker within the last couple days.I am intrigued by the package you mention for the CJ1 (I guess I was confused prior to purchasing, as I thought this was the updated model). I assume this is a totally new package, and not just an add-on? If so, I may have to consider returning the current CJ1 just purchased, and wait for this release instead. I've only 'fooled with it', but it looks like a great little aircraft, but if I am going to spend money on this, I might as well get the new improved version. Also, is the Collins resolution improved? Please advise.

Brian, go ahead with the CJ1 return if you like. The CJ1+/FMS package is near beta. Yes the reolution is improved.We realize that some will wish to stay with the current version so wanted to give those folks a bit of a heads up.Guys, we cover much of this in our support forums and that is the best place to find answers prior to product release.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Ron, will do. Looking forward to the new release. After checking this jet out, I like it's size, and will definitely get the new version.

>Hey Ron....>>Being impatient by the release of the XII, and have a recent>'need for jet speed' ;) (actually thinking of making a>transoceanic trip, and want to use something besides the>Columbia this time), I just recently purchased the CJ1 and>Beechjet/Hawker within the last couple days.>Could you give some feedback how you like the Beechjet for FSX as I'm thinking of buying it myself while I wait for the updated CJ1 but most of all for the CXII - how is she to fly and how about the quality of the v/c for example?

Richard Åsberg