Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

FSX instruction manual

Just getting back to FS (last time was FS4).I searched here, searched the web through Google, searchd FS Insider and looked in the FSX directories on the computer and can't find anything resembling an instruction manual (such as a PDF file) that can be downloaded and printed. Does one exist? I know I can print the various modules in the Learning Center but I'm looking for an easier way to do it. Sorry for the nuisance question.tnbriggs

Guest firehawk44

"Does one exist? I know I can print the various modules in the Learning Center but I'm looking for an easier way to do it."The Learning Center is the only resource that comes with FSX; however, you can purchase a commercial FSX book that provides in-depth instructions. I found one for FSX over on Amazon.com. There was one made for FS9 too. Personally I think The Learning Center provides adequate instruction. I did purchase a commercial FS book several years ago and it helped me a lot.Best regards,Jim

Guest jshyluk

If you are looking to pay a reasonable price for a great book on how to fly with FSX, this is my best reccomendation:http://www.avsim.com/pages/0208/Wiley/Book.htmI gave it a Gold Star, and this book totally deserves it. There are other very good books out there as well, but this one covers flights in FSX the very best. Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM