Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noel

Does FSX allow mouse-panning in the VC?

I use ActiveCamera in FS9 for this reason alone. I don't believe AC works with FSX, and if that's true, can you mouse pan without it in FSX? This is a very nice feature IMO.NoelQX9650 w/ Retail HSF|8GB Muskin PC-6400|ASUS P5E|EVGA 8800GT @700|Seagate SATA 2 x 4|Seagate Cheetah 15K.x|XP Pro|Vista 64--soon to be installed

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

FSx has it built in.... either hold the spacebar down and use the mouse or press SHIFT+O to enable/disable it.

How do you go from the cockpit into the cabin? Is this possible in FSX?Best Regards, Donald T. :-wave

If the plane has a cabin, simply wander back there. I spend a lot of time in the back of the CJ1, while giving the pilot up front a hard time :-)

Lol... so there's no way? what about a mod or an addon for it?

Shift + Backspace or Enter will move you up or down.Ctrl + Backspace or Enter will move you forward or back.Ctrl + Shift + Backspace or Enter will move you left or right.Mike.

Great that's good to know. Gettin' close to installing FSX . . .I guess it's SP1 only, and a couple of killer terrain texture packages, then get ready for marginal performance. Should be adequate on this beast tho.Thanks :()QX9650 w/ Retail HSF|8GB Muskin PC-6400|ASUS P5E|EVGA 8800GT @700|Seagate SATA 2 x 4|Seagate Cheetah 15K.x|XP Pro|Vista 64--soon to be installed