Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grahame Myers

Heads UP!! REALAIR SPITFIRE X Released!!

It's the quality I've come to expect from RealAir. I've been waiting for this bird for a long, long time. I flew it just once so far with the included scenery, and I was totally impressed.If you read this, Rob, thanks again. It was worth the wait.Stan

A dumb question - to qualify for the upgrade, how does the process work? I have the FS2004 version installed on my old PC - does Realair check that I have ordered it using their records (which would work for me), or does the installer look for it during the installation (which wouldn't)?

I suspect that you have a video card with not enough memory? So you may be decreasing all settings taxing the CPU when it

Guest sillyeagle

>A dumb question - to qualify for the upgrade, how does the>process work? I have the FS2004 version installed on my old PC>- does Realair check that I have ordered it using their>records (which would work for me), or does the installer look>for it during the installation (which wouldn't)?It must check for prior purchase when you sign into your account, becuase its was totally transparent. I just ran the installer, entered my email and password, then the key code, and that was that. Even though I own the 2004 version I almost bought the full FSX version just to give these guys a little more, but with the exchange rate it was a bit too pretty spendy for that. The RealAir Spitfire was my first ever add on purchase for FS, and to this day its still my favorite. Nothing I have purchased since has lived up to experience of the RealAir spit. I've spent a lot of money loioking for the next best add on, but never found one that could top either the Spit or the SF260. Now that the FSX version is out it will no doubt remain on the throne for a long time to come. While I have not loaded up my new beast/baby yet, I know its going to blow me away. Thank you very much Rob and Sean for creating what is to me the best add on in the history of flight sim. I am quite certain nobody out there can top you guys, at least in my mind. Truly a masterpiece and the pinnacle crowning star of FS aircraft design.

Guest Shalomar

Hear, Hear!!! I will love the Duke, especially since RealAir has a history of its planes functioning perfectly in shared cockpit...Best Regards, Donald T. :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

sillyeagle a tip is to look att maam and shockwaveproductions aircrafts. I am kind of a realair/shockwaveproductions a really excited user lol I am not a WW 2 fanatic by any mean but there is a lot more charm in these airplanes then todays boeings and cessnas ;)

Guest sillyeagle

I'm having a hard time comprehending the beauty and perfection of this package, and I've only flown one plane. lol The sound, visuals and flight model - I guess thats the whole plane - stand out as the most highly refined I have seen. I simply love the sound and the texture art is amazing. I've taken a liking to this guy.http://sio.midco.net/silly22/fsxspit1low2.jpg

Guest sillyeagle

>sillyeagle a tip is to look att maam and shockwaveproductions>aircrafts. I am kind of a realair/shockwaveproductions a really excited user>lol Yep RealAir and Shockwave are my two favorites. I've been making due with the P-40 until this came out. lol

Just so realistic. The Red Racer is my favorite for civilian flying. I really enjoy taking off, pulling back the stick, and looking out over my left wing. Last night I flew her in Megascenery Hawaii, and the flight was almost without question, one of the most memorable I've had in a long time. Stanps. I also use the Microsoft FF2 joystick with Russell Dirk's FF program.You can really feel the effects when you start hitting the clouds and then finally touching down.

Russel Dirks FF programme? Does it work with all force feedback joysticks? Any web page?

The /3 gig mod has to do with virtual memory allocation and is independent of the actual RAM size. It can help if you are getting OOM errors.

Bert

Guest PhilC

Yep... RealAir has done it again and with much more gusto.Pricey in US$ but worth it in my opinion.Love it! Thanks RealAir!