Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest S1mPilot

My Video Tribute to NEW SPITFIRE!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I bought the RA Spit the day it came out, and have been flying it ever since. Your video catches the spirit of the Spit really well. I throughly enjoyed it, and have saved it on my system so I can enjoy it now and again in the future.Thank you :-) :-)regardsGrahame

Thank you! I love that plane and historical-sentimental memories related!!!!You can rate it if you want...!Thanks again!

Nice and very different video. Well done.One word od cricism though ;) They didn't have the contra-rotating Spit to use in those far gone days. You should have used the normal version really?Keeping the boost below '8' stops you suffering blown engines too :-)

That is a well done and fun to watch video.I agree with G7USL about keeping th boast down. Those engines are expensive to rebuild.

>Nice and very different video. Well done.>>One word od cricism though ;) They didn't have the>contra-rotating Spit to use in those far gone days. You should>have used the normal version really?>>Keeping the boost below '8' stops you suffering blown engines>too :-)Opss.. I'd imagine this, but it was the only red one....:-roll Thank you for your very intresting response...Now i understood to not exeeded boost over 8!

I thought it was to show off the great damage modelling :). And the for fun racer is a great aircraft to fly. The video would be crappier without the simulated emergency landing... Though you should have belly landed it :D.Anyway fantastic video... The "binocular view" I am not sure if I love or hated though lol. But overall quite nice effect so I think I liked it ;)

Very nice. And what a beautiful job the RealAir guys did!