Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Teddie

Freeware MD81 - Glass?

Folks,I downloaded the freeware MD81 and I was wondering if anyone has found a way to add a bit of glass effect to the windows... In other words, make it so it is not so clear to look through...Right now in the VC it looks like I could stick my hand through the window frames.Cheers,Teddie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ryan,I could have sworn I downloaded it from avsim, but now I can't find it via search.I'll see if I can find the link in the readme.It's pretty nice. Especially the VC considering it's freeware. I was pleasantly surprised.Let me see if I can find that link.Teddie

Namorphies,It is indeed very nice.Thanks for finding the link.Any ideas on making the glass a little less "clear as nothing there"?

I think you have to get the model file for that....not sure though. I could give you tips for going the other way hehe....normally creators make their VC's cloudy and usually it's a texture like reflection.dds or something you can edit. I don't know how to "add" cloudiness though sorry

No worries. Thanks for the reply.It doesn't bother me much. Just thought I'd see if anyone has done it.