Sign in to follow this  
VS0

Traffic only appearing at night. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

I have recently had to re-install fsx for ctd reasons and have now reinstalled traffic 2005 but i have realized that at any addon airport (I have only tried at aerosoft airports) aircraft traffic will only show up at dusk, dawn or night but not at all during the day. Can anybody help? I have not tried at any other airports other than ones made by aerosoft but as soon as i get hold of uk2000 airports i will see if it produces the same results as the aerosoft airports.Thanks for all helpRichy

I can confirm this happens with only AEROSOFT airports.I will post this at aerosoft and traffic2005 but if anybody here can help it would be appreciatedRichy

Sounds like a timezone problem, but i dont recall seeing any settings for that in the airport files ??

Guest firehawk44

" can confirm this happens with only AEROSOFT airports.I will post this at aerosoft and traffic2005 but if anybody here can help it would be appreciated"FWIW, I have MyTrafficX and Aerosoft's Frankfurt airport (recently released) and I see lots of traffic at 1 pm. Several aircraft are taxiing for departure and ATC is providing arrival clearances. I have FSX/Vista32 installed. There must be a problem with your Traffic2005 installation. Hope you can get it figured out.Best regards,Jim

Hello Richy,Please try turning shadows off and see what happens.The problem is due to backwards compatibility, or rather the absence of it. Certain types of airport layouts using old techniques when mixed with certain AI models (using old techniques) will not display correctly during daytime in FS X when shadows are turned on.Best regards.Luis

The shadows disabling worked i will also reinstall traffic2005 againThanks i can live without shadows for the few aerosoft airprots i have.Cheers guysRichy