March 25, 20251 yr Hello, I mapped a button for my joystick in the MSFS 2020 settings for the Cirrus Visiojet 50 autopilot, but it doesn't work. I did the same for FLOW PRO, but it doesn't work either. Thank you for your advice. Regards, J
March 25, 20251 yr You're on the wrong forum, well... sort of because GENERAL encompasses everything 🙂, but someone will eventually move your post to this other forum: Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020/2024) - The AVSIM Community Anyway, regarding your question I believe there are so many Autopilot functions assignable to controller / keyboard presses that it becomes a bit complex to pick the right one 😕 I usually go with one whose designation I don't recall exactly but is something like "Toggle Autopilot..." the word "Toggle" should probably be in the assignment you need to map, and make sure it doesn't toggle any specific ancilary function like speed, altitude, ... - just the autopilot "On" / "Off" ... (maybe something like "Toggle autopilot master" ?) Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
March 25, 20251 yr Author 2 hours ago, jcomm said: You're on the wrong forum, well... sort of because GENERAL encompasses everything 🙂, but someone will eventually move your post to this other forum: Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020/2024) - The AVSIM Community Anyway, regarding your question I believe there are so many Autopilot functions assignable to controller / keyboard presses that it becomes a bit complex to pick the right one 😕 I usually go with one whose designation I don't recall exactly but is something like "Toggle Autopilot..." the word "Toggle" should probably be in the assignment you need to map, and make sure it doesn't toggle any specific ancilary function like speed, altitude, ... - just the autopilot "On" / "Off" ... (maybe something like "Toggle autopilot master" ?) Thank you very much. Will try. Regards; J
Create an account or sign in to comment