Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JSkorna

WOAI install ?

When auto extracting multiple packages to FSX I get hundreds of popup messages saying various WOAI planes not found and requires a click on an OK button. Very annoying !! However, I was wondering if something has gone wrong with the install ?I have 118 packages that I've downloaded and now after install I have 118 WOA traffic bgl's in the scenery/world/scery folder and 130 WOAI aircraft that I installed to Simobjects/Ai folder but I wonder with all those popup messages with something not found. What may have gone wrong ?I just today decided to take the plunge and try Vista 64 bit instead of the 32 bit, hoping to solve the out of memory errors. I had all this installed and working fine before, and I cant remember any popups during that install ? Although it's been awhile.Any help, would be very much appreciated.ThanksSteve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

WOAI installer requires that you delete an older package of an airline before installing a new version of the same airline. Also you need to use a seperate converter that makes the flight plans for FSX. There's stuff on their website about that.Lee

>WOAI installer requires that you delete an older package of>an airline before installing a new version of the same>airline. Also you need to use a seperate converter that makes>the flight plans for FSX. There's stuff on their website about>that.>>LeeI've heard that but never done it myself. I have a thriving package with airliners from WOAI in FSX.What exactly would converting the plans to FSX do? Is there an easy way to do it if I already installed all the planes?