Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft Hawker 400XP

Can anyone who has the Eaglesoft Hawker 400XP answer me the following questions?1. I have enjoyed flying the Beechjet 400A in Flight Unlimited III for many years, and I can get it airborne with a 50% fuel load from runways as short as 2500 feet in length (Palo Alto). I would like to know if this performance is possible with the Eaglesoft 400XP in FSX.2. Does it have decent reverse thrust? In other words, will I hear the engines roar, and really FEEL the plane slowing down? MSFS planes of the past have been pretty woeful in this department.3. Does this plane have a half decent VFR cockpit view, or is 90% of the screen obscured by dials and switches? It's nice to have realistic panels, but I do actually want to see where I'm going!4. Is the ground performance of FSX planes better than older versions of MSFS? I seem to remember them having no sense of inertia in FS2002 (they would be stuck to the tarmac, and then a miniscule increase in power would see them jerk forward very unrealistically).5. Can I fly this jet in a high angle of attack mode, with flaps down, and a cruise speed of around 125 knots? This is another reason why I need a good VFR cockpit view.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Why not drop over to our support forums and read what the real world Beechjet 400 pilots have to say about her?In our view at least, the Beechjet pilots words of appreciation help us to know we've done our jobs.Finally, a flight model by Rob Young and equisite sound files by Aaron Swindle top off the package. If you don't know either of those gentlemen just do a google search and you'll come to appreciate their work.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png