August 25Aug 25 Greetings,Just bought the Jetstream Seneca. I have about 100 hrs. in the real plane a number of years ago. The Jetstream Seneca is amazing but I have a problem with it I can't seem to resolve. The plane has a tablet and when I clink on it to display all I get is a blank square. I figured this might be because I do not have Avitab loaded into XP12. The install steps are pretty basic. Download file, extract and place in the resources plugin file. No matter what I do I follow the steps and when I start XP12 the Avitab does not appear in the drop-down plugin menu. My next step would be to see if the tablet needs Avitab but even if it didn't, it would be nice to have the Avitab plugin working and available.So far, I have spent considerable time trying to trouble shoot this but there isn't much out there on Avitab failure to install issues. I would sure appreciate any help with this.Thanks in advance
August 25Aug 25 Can you pleace show us your log.txt. foud in the main directory in X-Plane My Youtube Channel Hardware Intel i7 14700k, Gigabyte Z690 UD, Gigabyte RTX 4070TI Gaming OC, Corsair Vegeance RGB 32GB Kit CL16
August 25Aug 25 If this is same person from org, file needs to be in plugins/ avitab not plugins/ avitab/avitab
August 26Aug 26 Author Thanks for responding. In the end I learned that the path was wrong. Not sure why this happened given that I downloaded it right from github into the correct folder. The correct path should be Resources/plugins/Avitab/win-x64/Avitab.xpl. I had Resources/plugins/Avitab. The files were there but not in the stream. I added the missing files and Avitab now works in the sim as it should. I learned something new struggling with this problem.BTW the Jetstream CIS Seneca is aaweome airplane. I have about 100 hrs. flying the real thing many years ago. Brings back lots of memories.Once again, thank you and God Bless.
Create an account or sign in to comment