September 17Sep 17 Is there a way in MSFS2020 to position you aircraft say on final approach for an ILS. So you ca practice the approach instead of taking off, do a big circuit to establish yourself on the approach.Use to do that in FS9
September 17Sep 17 1 hour ago, wan2fly99 said:Is there a way in MSFS2020 to position you aircraft say on final approach for an ILS. So you ca practice the approach instead of taking off, do a big circuit to establish yourself on the approach.Use to do that in FS9I use Save Flight inside MSFS2020 and :FSiPanel - Train Like Real Pilots - Train Like Real Pilots!FSiPanel - Train Like Real Pilots in MSFS 2020 & 2024FSiPanel – The Ultimate Flight Training Tool for MSFS 2020 & 2024. Master real-world procedures, train approaches like pro pilots, and fly in seconds!and Best Regards, Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL KDTW
September 18Sep 18 2 hours ago, wan2fly99 said:Ok have to find where save flight is.Example:Start MSFS2020.From the screen where you select departure airport.Look at the bottom of that screen and click on More.You will then have Save or LOAD to click on. Best Regards, Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL KDTW
September 19Sep 19 Author thank you Will try tomorrow Going to setup a flight where I am on final and save it So I can reload and practice ILS approaches.
September 19Sep 19 2 hours ago, wan2fly99 said:thank you Will try tomorrow Going to setup a flight where I am on final and save it So I can reload and practice ILS approaches.You are welcome. Best Regards, Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL KDTW
September 19Sep 19 3 hours ago, wan2fly99 said:thank you Will try tomorrow Going to setup a flight where I am on final and save it So I can reload and practice ILS approaches.No need to save flights, take-off and do patterns. Just point to ANY place on the map and fly... Test hardware: low-end i7-8700k, 3060ti, 32gb ram, GSync, NVMe -MSFS 2020-24, PMDG, Beam Eye Tracker, and DCS' A-10c. Medium settings. Good fps. Win10 Pro, P3D4.5 w/ 100+ add-ons + FSX.
Create an account or sign in to comment