Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FSS E170/190 FMC WASM crash - MSFS2024

Featured Replies

Went to fly the FSS E190 today but each time I opened up MSFS2024/E190 it opened with an orange WASM crash error. WASM crashes for me are pretty rear, so this was a surprise. The rest of the warning I couldn't read as the writing was too small. Both FMC displays were also orange. All other displays were black. Being the first day of AIRAC 2610 I thought perhaps an out-of-date AIRAC may somehow be involved. I was able to get into the EFB and into Navdata and press update. The update button flashed as if it was downloading but after about 10 minutes I gave up. I went out of 2024, back in and loaded an E170. It was just the same.

Anyone else having this problem? Are there some WASM folders I should delete? If so, where do I find them? I've had a hunt around but can't for the life of me find them.

Bruce R

Bruce Ross

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.