Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where are you flying tonight? - FlyHub

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

Sharing a new trailer for FlyHub, a companion app for MSFS 2020, MSFS 2024 and X-Plane 12.

What it does:

- Real schedules from 350+ airlines, refreshed every month

- Automatic tracking and scoring (SimConnect for MSFS, native plugin for X-Plane 12)

- Tours, historical routes from defunct carriers, VIP charter flights

- SimBrief OFP generation, VATSIM and IVAO integration with bonus XP for flying online

- Scenery Scanner, Weather Scout, cabin announcements, and crash recovery if your sim goes down mid-flight

- An optional Career Mode: start as a First Officer, earn type ratings, bid for duty lines, pass line checks and medicals, and work up to Captain

Free to start. Captain (Career Mode and premium features) is $49.99 one-time through Dec 31, 2026, regular $59.99.

Website: https://www.flyhub.app

Wiki: https://docs.flyhub.app

Full disclosure, I'm the developer. Happy to answer questions here, and feedback is very welcome.

I am giving it a shot. At first glance, very straight forward set up.

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

On 10/2/2026 at 5:21 PM, Hyno_09 said:

Happy to answer questions here

Hey, good luck, looks well thought out and I love the one off payment option, I don't do subs.

Got some questions! All about career.

1) Can I use any of my payware ac? I mostly fly historical like 742,732, 757 as well as older business jets and prop twins. Not anti Airbus I just don't own any in xp yet. Will I be forced to fly a certain type during career or will there always be a way to keep going in my preferred ac?

2) I don't use Simbrief. I plan all my own routes. Is this acceptable? Do I have to always have an ifr route planned and use atc? Atc is always sketchy with default for me.

3) I only fly short routes, never long haul. I own some big planes, 742, 777 but 500 miles my usual limit.

4) Can I fly classic planes like C47? In real life these would be special charters for enthusiasts but they do exist! Say do a tour around Anchorage region, or New Zealand in a twin for charter instead of flying purely airline shift work?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.