20 hours ago20 hr Hello, Recently I asked for suggestions on whether to get the TDFI MD-11 or the B-727-100. Well I did end up getting the MD-11 and I can't complain its a nice Bird. Loving it. Thanks for the suggestions to those who replied. Now my question is, on the Ipad/flightbag on the TAB/Section of Performance is there a way to change hPA to inHg?? I have been looking for a little while now butdon't seem to find the solution. Can someone please direct where to go or what to do?? Thanx I appreciate it very much for the help.
19 hours ago19 hr AI answer. Best I could do whilst away from m PC. Good luck,-BTo toggle or set inches of mercury (inHg) and hectopascals (hPa) on the barometric pressure display for the TFDi Design MD-11 in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, use the IN/HP Changeover Button on the Flight Control Panel.Toggle Units: Push the IN/HP button on the glare-shield/forward panel to switch between inches of mercury (inHg) and hectopascals (hPa).Adjust Pressure: Turn the inner collar of the BAROSET control knob to change the barometric value shown on the PFD.Standard Pressure (QNE): Pull the BAROSET knob out to instantly select standard pressure (29.92 inHg or 1013 hPa). [1]If you need help with other systems or autopilot setups in the TFDi MD-11, let me know what you'd like to configure next!
19 hours ago19 hr Author 17 minutes ago, btacon said:AI answer. Best I could do whilst away from m PC. Good luck,-BTo toggle or set inches of mercury (inHg) and hectopascals (hPa) on the barometric pressure display for the TFDi Design MD-11 in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, use the IN/HP Changeover Button on the Flight Control Panel.Toggle Units: Push the IN/HP button on the glare-shield/forward panel to switch between inches of mercury (inHg) and hectopascals (hPa).Adjust Pressure: Turn the inner collar of the BAROSET control knob to change the barometric value shown on the PFD.Standard Pressure (QNE): Pull the BAROSET knob out to instantly select standard pressure (29.92 inHg or 1013 hPa). [1]If you need help with other systems or autopilot setups in the TFDi MD-11, let me know what you'd like to configure next!thnks for the help. Edited 19 hours ago19 hr by Whisper202
19 hours ago19 hr Author 6 minutes ago, MPL said:Here are magnificient tutorials for mighty mdthnks for the help. Edited 19 hours ago19 hr by Whisper202
Create an account or sign in to comment