Sign in to follow this  
BIGSKY

Pics of F-15 disintergration

Guest Grahame Myers

That video is purely amazing!Man, that's the kind of quality I've been dreaming of ever since I've been using FS :-)What software did they use?RegardsGrahame

How come it didn't zoom climb?:-roll

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Guest zzmikezz

Didn't his mommy ever tell him that all military operations -- even training exercises -- are inherently dangerous?Or did he view the ANG as simply a fun way to a) supplement his SWA flight pay and to :( relieve the boredom of commercial aviation?If even our paid volunteer warfighters are wimping out, you know that the USA is in big trouble.

his mommy told him to always sue everyone with deep pockets as this is the USA boy where you can get rich quick if you sue enough people.

Guest zzmikezz

jwenting,I disagree. If that had been his motive he would have simply let the hot coffee his wife prepared for him fall onto his lap when he removed the container from the Boeing-installed cupholder to his right in his 737 cockpit. Then he could have sued for emotional distress.You see, in the F-15 only he was at risk. (Plus the people on the ground, but it was farm country so the risk was low.)But in an airliner -- ah yes, in an airliner -- the entire planeload of people would have been put at risk. Therefore the size of the reward to which he would have been entitled would have been that much larger.