Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Emirates_773_basepack.zip

Hi. I hope this is the right forum on which to post my question...I downloaded the above file from AVSIM, along with a full cabin textures pack (emiratesvirtualcabin773.zip). The combination is excellent, but there is no Virtual Cockpit. In VC view, I get nothing (i.e. cockpit view minus the cockpit!). The file says that I can use Active Camera to go back and explore the very detailed cabin - which is possible, but the view I get is as on the screenshot - can't imagine that this is how things were intended and would be left.I tried e-mailing the creator, but the e-mail address doesn't work. Just posting this here in the hope that someone can tell me if there is a VC that will work with this plane: not much good as it stands.......Many thanks in advance,Martin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I downloaded the above file from AVSIM, along with a full>cabin textures pack (emiratesvirtualcabin773.zip). The>combination is excellent, but there is no Virtual Cockpit. In>VC view, I get nothing (i.e. cockpit view minus the cockpit!).Since the base model doesn't have a virtual cockpit, the add on texture pack can only "paint" what is modeled, i.e., the cabin!

Hi Bill - fancy meeting you here! Just reading you on the FS newsgroup ...Yes, I know, but just wondered if there was a model update somewhere with a VC (not on the Meljet site) - hope against hope, I admit! Seems odd to go to all the trouble of creating those cabin textures, then leave that great 'nothing' of a hole. What a shame ..M. :-)