Sign in to follow this  
Guest timewaster

gau code problems!!!!!!!

Hello everyone (:Im having compiling problems du to code.The compiler has problems about any make icon code,hear is a snip(MAKE_ICON( cdu_z, BMP_cdu_SMALL, NULL, IMAGE_USE_TRANSPARENCY 0, 247,83, MODULE_VAR_NONE, NULL, ICON_SWITCH_TYPE_SET_CUR_ICON, 1, 0, 0,)PELEMENT_HEADER cdu_background_plist[] ={ &cdu_z.header, NULL};///////////////////////////////MAKE_STATIC( cdu_background, BMP_cdu_SMALL_BACKGROUND, &cdu_background_plist, NULL, IMAGE_USE_TRANSPARENCY, 0, 0,0)PELEMENT_HEADER cdu_list= &cdu_background.header;the errors look like this(133)warning C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro 'MAKE_ICON'(133) : warning C4047: 'initializing' : 'int ' differs in levels of indirection from 'void *'(133) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before 'constant'(133)error C2059: syntax error : ')'(133)error C2059: syntax error : ','thx for any help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Your structure for MAKE_ICON seems wrong.MAKE_ICON should have 14 parameters.There should be commas after every parameter except the last. There should be the same number of ( and ) brackets.

ok...When I open any examples they have 13 paremeters max? And there is no brackets around any paremeters? Am I not getting something?

>ok...When I open any examples they have 13 paremeters max?>And there is no brackets around any paremeters? Am I not>getting something?>There are in fact 14 parameters used. Here is the template:MAKE_ICON( NAME, RES_ID, NEXT_LIST, FAILURE, DRAW_FLAGS, ASI_FLAGS, //Note: this is never used anymore! POSITION_X, POSITION_Y, SOURCE_VAR, CALLBACK, SWITCH_TYPE, NUM_ICONS, SCALE, //Note: this and the one following is almost never used! OFFSET //Note: as above... both are set as 0)Here is your code with the "missing stuff" filled in and with correct syntax (too many parenthesis and missing commas):MAKE_ICON( cdu_z, BMP_cdu_SMALL, NULL, NULL, IMAGE_USE_TRANSPARENCY, 0, 247,83, MODULE_VAR_NONE, NULL, ICON_SWITCH_TYPE_SET_CUR_ICON, 2, 0, 0)Take note however, since you put NULL for the callback, this won't actually DO ANYTHING! You've built a car, but didn't put an 'engine' in it... ;)FLOAT64 FSAPI STR_callback3( PELEMENT_ICON pelement){FLOAT64 rvalue=pelement->source_var.var_value.n;rvalue = (float)rvalue ; return rvalue;}

Thx bill for the "make icon" code. I didn't want it to do anything because of all the problems with the "export", thats why I put null for the callback. It was kind of funny, all this trouble with the "make icon" code and no troubles with the more "advanced code"...thx bill and everyone else(:.