Sign in to follow this  
taguilo

xml frame throttle animation

I have a a question from "funbit" that Im hoping you guys can awnser. """I have a throttle code(Below) And I need it to use case values, not shift.... I think I need to add a code to the end of the variable but I dont know what... I'm also going to add mixture levers later I'll probably have the same problem for them My problem is that when I move then exactly 10% each bitmap shows up, but when I'm in between....(13% ,24%,58%) The bitmap doesn't show up. How do you make it so it uses the last bitmap until you get to the next value? If you dont understand please tell me."""

<Element>  <Select>    <Value>(A:General eng1 propeller lever position, percent)</Value> 		<Case Value="0">   <Image Name="0.bmp"/> 	</Case>   	 	<Case Value="20">   <Image Name="20.bmp"/> 	</Case>     	<Case Value="40">   <Image Name="40.bmp"/> 	</Case> 	   	<Case Value="60">   <Image Name="60b.bmp"/> 	</Case>   	<Case Value="80">   <Image Name="80.bmp"/>   </Case>      <Case Value="100">   <Image Name="100.bmp"/>   </Case>     </Select>    </Element>

so far these codes haven't workedquote1:......... .........through(A:GENERAL ENG1 THROTTLE LEVER POSITION, percent)-10 < (A:Circuit general panel on,bool

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had a similar problem with an electronic tach a couple weeks ago in this thread:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...4&mesg_id=29544I got it working with some help from Tom (taguilo) and I think it could be easily adapted to what you're trying to do. Maybe something like this: (A:GENERAL ENG1 THROTTLE LEVER POSITION, percent) s0 0 &ampgt;= l0 20 &amplt;= and (A:GENERAL ENG1 THROTTLE LEVER POSITION, percent) s0 20 &ampgt;= l0 40 &amplt;= and (A:GENERAL ENG1 THROTTLE LEVER POSITION, percent) s0 40 &ampgt;= l0 60 &amplt;= andand so on...It would seem to me that you'd want more than 5 bitmaps to cover the range of 0 to 100% though. Of course you can add more bitmaps with corresponding in your code.If it works the credit goes to Tom :) . BTW, what the heck is "funbit"?Jim

Timewaster,"":......... (A:General eng1 propeller lever position, percent) 10 / int 10 *and then the bunch of :bmp1bmp2bmp3Etc.Tom