Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

Our new site is up!

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Check out my fine (so so?) web work: http://www.benchmark-avionics.comand let me know what ya think. The job of a developer is never done.I finally have a home ;DGo easy on me, I'm no web guru,Patrick

Guest jprintz

Yep, good job with the new site Patrick!And Jon... wow. I just looked at your webpage and am speechless.... those Hornet shots look AMAZING! I can't imagine the number of hours that went into those avionics. I'll be among the first to buy.

>Yep, good job with the new site Patrick!>>And Jon... wow. I just looked at your webpage and am>speechless.... those Hornet shots look AMAZING! I can't>imagine the number of hours that went into those avionics.>I'll be among the first to buy. I'll echo the remarks regarding your site Patrick......and Jon, I'm not much of a fan of military models, but I must say that your VC is without question one of the finest, nay - THE finest! in detail I've ever seen. :-halo

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Great site Patrick, way to go!! *:-*And couldn't agree more to Jon's stuff there... I am in no way a military guy either, but those shots did just take my breath away. :-eek HOLY smokes. Keep up the great work. :-hahCheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Thanks guys for the encouragement. Now if I can just finish this panel!Yeap Jon, your VC is awesome. Seems you have integrated the best of the best techniques in modeling, coding, and artwork. Well done!You should have a contest to "crowdsource" the sidewinder .fx maybe.

High praise indeed coming from you gents. Thank you all for the great comments. Patrick, I certainly didn't mean to 'jack the thread on you, but I can't help feeling a little guilty anyway:( My apologies if some of the shine was taken off your excellent work with the site.

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Jon,No appology needed, but your thought is appreciated.If only I hadn't killed my site off installing Ikonboard :(I am hoping I can figure out how to fix it without having to start over, haha. Been a while since I've been on UNIX, and it is a pain to remember how to do stuff.Patrick