Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

XML sentence meaning

Hello everybody,Could someone explain to me what does next XML sentences do?1 2 (@g:blinkingField) 4 == ? (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach)or0 3 (@g:currentAirportTransition) 0 == ? (>@c:FlightPlanNewApproachAddInitialLeg)They are taken from fs9 deafult GPS. I know that a decission is taken but I don't know how.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Basically they are if{} els{} statements the "?" is a shorcut for it.1 2 (@g:blinkingField) 4 == ? (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach)would be(@g:blinkingField) 4 == if{ 2 (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach) } els{ 1 (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach) }0 3 (@g:currentAirportTransition) 0 == ?(>@c:FlightPlanNewApproachAddInitialLeg)would be(@g:currentAirportTransition) 0 == if{ 3 (>@c:FlightPlanNewApproachAddInitialLeg) } els{ 0 (>@c:FlightPlanNewApproachAddInitialLeg) }Regards,Roman

>1 2 (@g:blinkingField) 4 == ? (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach)>>would be>> (@g:blinkingField) 4 == if{ 2 (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach) }>els{ 1 (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach) }Hi Roman,Actually is the inverse way :-roll :(@g:blinkingField) 4 == if{ 1 (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach) }els{ 2 (>@c:FlightPlanLoadApproach) }the first value on the stack is for true and the second for falseTom

thanks Tom i was nowhere near my notes,,,figured 50/50 :-(Regards,Roman