Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Familton

Panel Toggling Icon?

I have two panels. One is identified as 1 and the other is identified as 2. In the 1 panel I have an icon which contains the following:2 (>K:PANEL_2) 1 (>K:PANEL_1). In panel 2 I have an icon which contains the following:2 (>K:PANEL_1) 1 (>K:PANEL_2).I want to be in panel 1 and click the icon to toggle panel 2. The icon in panel 1 does toggle panel 2. When I am in panel 2 and click the icon it does not toggle panel 1. What do I have to do to get the panel 2 icon working right? Thanks, regards, Bob.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Bob...No need to push values into panel swap K events. Try this instead... (>K:PANEL_2)(>K:PANEL_1) or (>K:PANEL_1)(>K:PANEL_2)Another variation: To switch to a flight engineer panel (if there is a window involved) use.... (>K:PANEL_1) (>K:VIEW_RIGHT) (>K:PANEL_4)Cheers,Glenn

Even more precise:(PANEL_ID_OPEN:2) (PANEL_ID_CLOSE:1)(PANEL_ID_OPEN:1) (PANEL_ID_CLOSE:2)

Oops! I wrote too fast and left out some necessary fiddy-bits... (>K:PANEL_ID_OPEN:2) (>K:PANEL_ID_CLOSE:1)(>K:PANEL_ID_OPEN:1) (>K:PANEL_ID_CLOSE:2)