Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WarpD

Formatted Text Syntax - XML

I am trying to calculate the estimated time to a VOR/DME and display as MM:SS. DME miles/groundspeed * 60 gives me minutes.decimal minutes......the minutes will display, but how can I get the seconds? *:-* %((A:NAV1 DME, nmiles) (A:GPS GROUND SPEED, knots) / 60 * s8 0 > and)%{if}%(l8)%!02d!:%(l8 60 /)%!02d!%{else}00:00%{end}The above is part of a formatted text string:

(A:GPS drives nav1,bool) 0 ==		{tabs=8L,125L,247L,370L}				%{fnt1}{clr}WPT {fnt}{clr2}%((A:NAV1 IDENT, string))%!s!				%{fnt1}t{clr}BRG {fnt}{clr2}%((A:GPS IS ACTIVE WAY POINT, bool))%{if}%((A:GPS WP BEARING, degrees) d360)%!03d!{dplo= }{fnt1} M%{end}				%{fnt1}t{clr}DIS {fnt}{clr2}%((A:NAV1 HAS DME, bool) (A:NAV1 DME, nmiles) s9 0 > and)%{if}%(l9)%!04.2f!{fnt1} NM%{else}-- --.-- --%{end}%{end}				%{fnt1}t{clr}ETE {fnt}{clr2}%((A:NAV1 DME, nmiles) (A:GPS GROUND SPEED, knots) / 60 * s8 0 > and)%{if}%(l8)%!02d!:%(l8 60 /)%!02d!%{else}00:00%{end}				%			(A:GPS drives nav1,bool)		{tabs=8L,125L,247L,370L}				%{fnt1}{clr}WPT {fnt}{clr2}%((A:GPS IS ACTIVE WAY POINT, bool))%{if}%((A:GPS WP NEXT ID, string))%!s!%{end}				%{fnt1}t{clr}BRG {fnt}{clr2}%((A:GPS IS ACTIVE WAY POINT, bool))%{if}%((A:GPS WP BEARING, degrees) d360)%!03d!{dplo= }{fnt1} M%{end}				%{fnt1}t{clr}DIS {fnt}{clr2}%((A:GPS IS ACTIVE WAY POINT, bool))%{if}%((A:GPS WP DISTANCE, nautical miles) abs)%!04.2f!{fnt1}NM%				%{fnt1}t{clr}ETE {fnt}{clr2}%((A:GPS IS ACTIVE WAY POINT, bool))%{if}%((A:GPS WP ETE, hours) flr 100 %)%!02d!:%((A:GPS WP ETE, minutes) flr 60 %)%!02d!%{else}_ _:_ _%{end}				%			

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

mod the decimal minutes and multiply the result by 60 to get the seconds.