Sign in to follow this  
jd

What is Radar Contact?

Haven't heard much lately about this product but heard there is a new version coming in the future.What exactly does it do? Is it similar to Vatsim? Or to FSNavigator?Is it better than anything else out there, or expected to be better when the new version comes out?Please advise...Thanks,Steve :-wave

.. there is a forum next door devoted to RC.It is a much better ATC than the one that comes with FS2002.Michael J.

Just a thought. I looked at the RC website. and I could not tell if it was something like VATSIM ATC network or if it was just tlike the ATC built into FS2k2 only better. I could not tell untill I got a a page or two deep. Would suggest that you highlight on the main page that this is a "virtual ATC program similar to that of FS2k2. Only far superior.Oh and I saw no audio samples offered up on the website.Pete

Guest Scott Campbell

Pete,The samples are the full-blown adaventures with tutorials. Go to the samples DL page][/b. They are made to instruct in the use of RC. Pretty much covers all ground.

See, those don't qualify as samples. Thats just example text. Hearing is beliveing. Not reading. Oh you mean that 20meg file in the download section. Not the sample section Yeah right, LOL. I'm gonna waite an hour and a half to two hours for the download to end?. Not for me. Again, just place some actual sample ATC "AUDIO" that is used in the game. Its smarter to have both your 20meg and a single short audio interaction file from the RC ATC up on your site so people can choose one or the other. Let me guess. This program doesn't ship on a stamped CD. Or does it.Pete