Sign in to follow this  
Guest PaulL01

do ABxxxxxx.bgls contain hangers? I Cant de-compile...

Guest PaulL01

I think the AB927160.bgl contains the building/hanger XML data for the Airports in my area but I cant de-compile it, tried various BGLX/analyze versions, perhaps this is the wrong file? I have found various ILS, checker_shed etc. info in APxxxxxx.bgls but I am looking for the default hangers.Anyone have a clue?

The AB* files contain airport boundaries, the buildings are contained in OB* files.George

Hi Paul,It could be that the MDL files themself are not contained in this file, have you also searched the resulting XML file for the placement (LibraryObect) code? It could be that these hangars are in some sort of default library.Otherwise it could also be that the airport objects are in the same BGL file as the other 3D objects (like city landmarks). I am not on my normal PC right now, so I can't check which names these BGL files have (and I don't remember it either :D).EDIT: I must have missed the earlier reply, so you can forget most of this post :).

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Arno and George are correct. The various objects, hangars, buildings, NAV buildings, etc., are strewn about in the various files. Most of the objects will be found in the OBxxxxx.bgl and NVxxxxs.bgl files, OB for objects, NV for navigation objects. If MS made an airport a scenery of interest, you may find files under the cities folder that contain additional objects or in a file labelled for that airport.W. Sieffert