Sign in to follow this  
GHD

Comm frequencies

I understood that valid comm frequencies were between 108.0 and 136.992, however, if I use a frequency less than 118.0 I get the following error from BGLCOMP:ERROR: COM over NAV Frequency 117.000000 does not have a matching COM Frequency.Can anyone help?George

HiNav frequencies in FS are 108.00 to 117.95Com frequencies in FS are 118.00 to 136.97this means you cant use any freq between 108.0 - 117.95 as a Com frequency and you cant use any freq betweem 118.00 - 136.97 as a Nav frequencySo that is why you will be getting the error your trying to use a Nav frequency as a Com Frequency, Stay in the Com freq rangeJust as a point relating to Com frequencies, even thought the Com frequency goes to 136.97 in FS, I cant get any frequency (for ATIS anyway and using Afcad) above 135.97 to work. The ATIS for my local airport is 136.20, but this wont work in FS. I've had to setttle for 135.20Can someone try this to see if it's trueStevo

Thank you Stevo,Those restrictions do not appear in the XML schema which uses the same range for both Comm and Nav.George

Hi George,>Those restrictions do not appear in the XML schema which uses>the same range for both Comm and Nav.Does the fact that you get the error when compiling not indicate that BGLComp has a limitation build in?

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

>Does the fact that you get the error when compiling not>indicate that BGLComp has a limitation build in?Yes, but that's what I call "sloppy" programming ;-) George