Sign in to follow this  
nudata

Sbuilder and Autogen

HiI've created some photo scenery using the great sbuilder, the images that sbuilder made are 8bit 1024x1024 with alpha channel, and are not flipped, which I've read in other post is the case when exporting with sbuilder but i've not found this. The Bgl has been compiled on layer level 4.The photo scenery works great, but I can't seem to get any autogen to show.I've use the Microsoft annotator to add the autogen and I've placed the AGN files in various locations. I've put them in my main project scenery and texture folder, nothing, I've tried putting the BGL, BMP and AGN in a seperate scenery folder on their own, didnt work. And I've tried putting them in the Sceneryworld folder, but still nothing.I've even disabled the main scenery, buildings, excludes, etc, etc and just had the photo scenery and still it wont show.Is this a known issue with sbuilder, or can it be fixedCheersStevowww.fs9world.co.uk

Strictly the agn files should go in the texture folder holding the bmp files, however, they normally work when placed in the associated scenery folder.George

Its ok, fixed it. Well I say fixed it, it was my own fault!!!!Didnt realise sbuilder created the bmp's in the scenery/world folder, theres 256x256 bmp's in there and they are flipped, so I was using the wrong bmp's and the agn files where named wrong.It was the first time I've used the program ;)Stevo:P

Hehe, I was already wondering. Terrain texture can only be 256x256, not 1024x1024 (or when they are that big, only the 256x256 mip is shown).

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog