Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dean

Anyone want FLY!2 for free?

HiIs there anyone who has FLY!/FLY!2K (or not) who wants a copy of FLY!2 (copy- I mean original copy from store)? You'll just have to pay the postage. I am in the Vancouver B.C. area. If there is more then one person who wants it then we'll have a little competition..maybe ScreenShot competition. It's still in the box.Reply here or e-mail geamanm@yahoo.comTake careMike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Who said I am giving up??? :-bigangel I am still with FLY!2 but now I got another copy as a gift from my cousin who had no idea that I had it already. I just thought that someone might want it. I haven't been on the forums for a while but I still love FLY!2 and I will be around for a long time :-badteeth Take careMike

:-lol No way, it's not easy to get rid of me.... :-bangTake careMike

I bet everyone here has FLY2. Maybe you should advertise it on a different forum.Michael J.

I'm sure I have seen poeple with FLY!2K around here. I wanted to give them a chance first. 'advertise it on a different forum"? :-) Maybe later..I am not selling it so I am not in a hurry.Take careMike

Mike,I would love to have a copy of FLY! 2! If you are still willing, I will jump on the offer. :) That will give me no more excuses to not make an EMB-120 for FLY! 2.. ;) You can e-mail me at: Cameron@xplanefreeware.netThanks!

Alright! Sold a copy of Fly II in the Fly forum in less than 12 hours. Now there's a man that knows how to target his market! ;)