Sign in to follow this  

Regarding the Citation X750,Boeing 737,and the MD82!!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I guess my answer would be...hmmm... let me think about it....[h1] YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! [/h1]Take careMike

I don't think you can have them Peter!! You are going to make too much work for me with all the repaint you are going to do :)But if you promise to send me two shots of every repaint you make,it's ok :)Would make my life a little more easy.....Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Absolutely YES! (Please)Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Please ... YES!!Thanks!Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

Hi Johnny,That would be Brilliant........I was'nt aware there was a B737 in development. I'm currently working on a B737 PANEL which is almost finished now (Just needs hooking up) but I'm running it through Jean's DC9. If Giorgio would Upload his 737 then I'll be able to extract the Model files and hopefully get things up and running.When the project is more or less ready for release I will contact Giorgio and ask his permission to release the Model along with the Panel (Full Credits of course).Hoping he Uploads his Aircraft!!.....and many thanks for asking him.Regards John

Hi Johnny !,I would also love to have those yummy ac :) .Kind RegardsAndy

Ok dear friends, I can't to see so much suffering :-)In the next week end I'll do the upload of my B737-500, MD80 and Cessna Citation X 750.I give you an alpha version of my planes, only visual models with default FLYII panels and settings.Speaking with Johnny Svensson, I said in this period I have not time to make the cockpits of my plane, because very busy with my job.I'll do cockpits and original settings when I'll find of freetime, but like you wish, you'll have my planes from next week end.For panels I'll try to do a new way to see the FlyII panel, and I hope to recreate the feelings of the aircraft cockpit I'm searching.In FlyII I find very nice cockpit details, but I don't find the feeling in the front panel. I'll want try to make it.A dear regard to all of you from ItalyGiorgio Gnesda

I usually don't do this but since there are soooo many 737-500's Fly!ing for all types of airlines, I'am going to take orders for repaints. This will be a first come, if I think I can do it, and I like the looks of it, first served. I'll think about doing a kit for it so that folk's who want to do their own repaints, can have a canvas to work from. This is all supposing that I get permission from the author to do the repaints and put up a repaint kit. I'll start a new thread and you can post your request their, one per customer.Pete

Dear Pete,I want say you I maked these aircrafts for FlyII comunity and not only for myself. Feel free to do every repaint you wish, I'll love to see your works. I think to upload them this week end, then you can do your nice repaints. Like you know, B737 is in Lufthansa livery and MD82 comes in Alitalia,American Airlines and Sas liveries.You can do all others you prefer and like ok?Many compliments for your works I appreciate very much.Many regards from Italy and I wait for your repaints of my planesCiaoGiorgio Gnesda

Giorgio,Thanks for all your wonderful aircraft, you manage to produce so much for a one man band.Johnny`s shots of your supurb aircraft are just amazing.Thankyou :) .Kind RegardsAndy

Thank you for your nice thoughts and wait for news very soon:-)A dear regardsGiorgio Gnesda