Sign in to follow this  

Geof, Thank you for your wonderful Gift!

Geof,I wanted to thank you for your wonderful gift to the flight sim community. I spent a all night flying your bird. I didn't scratch it either, I promise! ;)The panel is very smooth, and I love the instruments. They are very clear and crisp. My fiance, came in and was watching me for a few minutes and wanted to know why you had a "radar detector" on the dash... I just grinned and told her it was to make sure I didn't speed while I was flying. She bought it and went to bed. I didn't really explain to her what it was. Well all I can say is it was well worth the wait and I am sure that all of will enjoy it greatly.Thank you again!JohnnyKTUS

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Glad you like it-I was just out flying the real thing for 3 >hours-I have to admit I get confused whether I am on the >computer or not! You know when you've spent too much time flying her on the PC when you start looking for the mouse to change the frequncies :Dhttp://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/fs_banner_je4.jpg Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your estimate -Anon

Geof and James,Just wanted to add my three cents. Departed KRNO and did a circuit around South Lake Tahoe, Emerald Bay and then on to Placerville. Great job guys. I might have to give up flying that C17 for a while. :)

"...I might have to give up flying that C17 for a while..."That is a breather :-). We at BFU bases and outposts would rather see a Debonair coming in for landing than the monsters that Tom has been insisting on flying :-lol :-lol And, guys, thanks for a very nice plane!